Red chilli chicken is an indo-chinese recipes which is prepared in various forms like gravy and dry . red chilli chicken is a great combination with noodles and friedrice . red chilli chicken tastes better in boneless chicken compared to chicken with bones .
Here discover your red chilli chicken recipe and i hope you try it out .
- 500g Chicken Breast Cut into small pieces or chicken with bones
- 2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 4 tbsp Cornflour Divided
- 2 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 10 garlic
- 2 tbsp Oil Plus for frying
- 5 red dry chilli
- 3-4 Red Chillies Slit into half
- 2 tsp red chilli sauce Divided
- ½ tsp sugar
- 2 tsp Soy sauce divided
- 1 Onion cut in to square and open
- 2 capsicum Cut into square pieces.
- Red colour
- 2 tsp Tomato Ketchup
- Mix salt, ginger garlic paste , 1 tsp soya sauce 1tsp red chilli sauce and vinegar in a bowl
- Add chicken pieces and mix well and keep aside for 30 minutes.
3.Heat oil for frying the chicken pieces in a pan.
4.Add 2 tbsp cornflour and all purpose flour in the chicken and coat the chicken well with the dry mixture.
5.Deep fry the chicken pieces till golden brown and keep aside.
6.Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan.
7.Make a paste of garlic and dry red chilli
8.When the oil is hot, add red chilies and garlic past
9.Fry 2 minutes and add capsicum and onion.
10.Add red chilli sauce soy sauce and tomato ketchup and sugar fry for a few seconds.
- Mix 2 tbsp cornflour in a cup of water add 1 pinch red colour and add it in the pan.
12.Cook till the gravy thickens.
13.Adjust water according to your liking.
14.Add fried chicken pieces.
Cook for 2-3 minutes.
Serve hot with fried rice or steamed rice.