chocolate brownies are baked treats that come in various forms and may be either fudgy or cakey.
- Plain chcocolate 115gms
- powdered sugar 200 gms
- vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
- All purpose flour 140gms
- Chocolate chips 70 gms
- salt a pinch
- Butter 116 grams
- Melt the chocolate and margarine on a double boiler or microwave
- Beat together the eggs , sugar shift over the flour and fold in vanilla and salt
- stir in the chocolate mixture into the prepared tin and spread evenly
- Add the chocolate chips.
- pour the mixture into prepared tin & spread evenly
- Bake until set about 30min
- Do not over bake the brownies should be slightly moist inside
This is one of the easiest chocolate brownies recipe , I hope you all give it a try and I hope it comes out well
Also check out our other recipes.